The more voices we hear about people like ourselves who struggle with stress and anxiety, the more open we can be about the conversation. Nearly 40 million Americans suffer from some type of anxiety. That says we are not nearly as marginalized as those negative and fretful thoughts would have us believe. The other positive is that legal CBD oil for anxiety is providing everyday people with a healthy option to feel our best and enjoy a productive life. If you have challenging symptoms, this is what you should know about CBD tincture for anxiety.
Supplement Your Health with CBD Oil Tincture: Benefits
Unlike power prescription narcotics, CBD oil tinctures can deliver sustained health and wellness benefits without the fear of addiction. It’s no secret that the country is in the midst of a pronounced opioid epidemic that has had a disastrous impact on families. We now know that these doctor-prescribed quick fixes not only exacerbated anxiety conditions, they also devastate personal health and wellness. CBD oil tincture has emerged as a non-addictive and non-psychoactive cannabis-based product the provides needed relief along with the following potential health augmenting benefits.
- CBD Oil Tincture Used in Pain Management
- CBD Oil Used to Fight Depression
- CBD Oil Tincture Used in Reduce Cancer Treatment Symptoms
- CBD Oil Tincture Can Reduce Acne Blemishes
- CBD Oil Tincture Used to Reduce High Blood Pressure
Along with these positive health and wellness implications, people suffering from stress are turning to CBD tincture for anxiety relief. While Big Pharma likes to roll out its laboratory research in an effort to get good people to buy a potentially addictive prescription, CBD oil for anxiety is more than rivaling them through clean personal gains.
Fretful Today? Evidence that CBD Tincture Soothes Stress & Anxiety
If you are like many people living in this fast-paced technology age, you probably wake up feeling fretful. Stress and anxiety about facing the day may make you feel like you are the only one experiencing these powerful emotions. There’s good news. Not only are we all in it together, but CBD tincture for anxiety is also delivering new hope of feeling stress-free.
According to studies performed by the National Institute on Drug Abuse, CBD oil tinctures are reportedly lowering symptoms commonly associated with general forms of anxiety. The research also points to determined stress and anxiety reductions in the following conditions.
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Insomnia-Induced Stress & Anxiety
If you are like many of us who are experiencing underlying feelings of stress, anxiety, and depression, it’s generally helpful to take an inventory of your emotions.
Signs that Show You May have Anxiety and You Need CBD Treatment
Everyday people like you and I tend to sometimes suppress powerful emotions in order to get through the day. That’s a strategy that can have debilitating long-term effects on us. It may be in your best interest to take some time to yourself and identify any telltale signs that you are struggling with anxiety, depression, and stress. Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms of an underlying issue?
- Feel Nervous or Tense
- Feel Restless, Tired or Weak
- Experience Increased Heart Rate
- Rapid Breathing or Hyperventilating
- Unexplained Trembling or Sweating
- Experience Sense of Panic
- Focus on Problems and Worry
- Difficulty Getting a Restful Sleep
If you are experiencing any of these stress, anxiety, and depression symptoms, or have a diagnosed condition, it’s crucial to consider CBD oil before your condition worsens.
How CBD Oil Tinctures Work for Anxiety?
For those of us who sometimes struggle with anxiety, a well-rounded therapeutic approach remains essential. Maintaining a healthy diet and getting enough exercise are tried-and-true components of reducing feelings of fretfulness. After laying that type of foundation, we are far better off using products derived from natural plant life such as hemp and cannabis than toxic drugs. When using the best tinctures for anxiety, these rank among the top strategies.
- Under the Tongue: By using a dropper and placing a dose under the tongue, the CBD oil rapidly enters the bloodstream and delivers positive results. This strategy allows CBD oil tincture users to get fast-acting effects in about 10 minutes that can last upwards of four hours. This may be the best strategy when feelings of anxiety, depression, or restlessness suddenly impact you.
- Infused Edibles: Because this form of CBD is liquid-based, it can be integrated into your favorite foods and slowly ingested throughout the day. This strategy tends to be a favorable one among people with ongoing conditions. It deftly helps you manage stress, anxiety, and other negative states without having to react when feeling fretful.
- Infused Beverage: Again, liquid CBD oil tinctures can be added to many beverages. This strategy tends to be more fast-acting than infused foods, but slower than under-the-tongue methods. Sometimes it just makes sense to enjoy a truly relaxing cup of tea!
When employing CBD oil tinctures to stave off negative feelings, it’s important to follow product guidelines with regards to dosages, infusing preferences, and other items.
Pro Tip: Feeling Edgy or Out of Sorts? Use our CBD oil tincture for Anxiety and calm your nerves!
What does CBD oil do for anxiety?
Studies indicate it delivers benefits common to anti-depressants without the risk of opioid addiction.
Will CBD oil show up on a drug test?
A quality cannabidiol (CBD) product should only have trace amounts of THC and is extremely unlikely that those minuscule amounts would show up on any drug screening. It’s imperative to only purchase high-quality CBD oil brands.
How soon does your CBD oil work for anxiety?
A quality CBD oil tincture product can work as quickly as 10 minutes when placed under the tongue.
Are CBD tinctures good for women who are pregnant or nursing?
Agencies such as the FDA advise against CBD oil products during pregnancy and breastfeeding due to lack of research in this area. It’s important to speak with your pediatrician before putting any substance into your body while expecting or nursing.